June 13, 2013

If You Build It...

If you build it....they will come!

I have finally decided to take the plunge and start up this humble little blog!  I'll document all the exciting happenings in my classroom, share fantastic new resources and awesome ideas with you.  I'll post freebies and paid items from my TpT store, feature other amazing educators and hopefully inspire you to try new things with your littles.


As a token of my appreciation for following along here is a special freebie from my classroom to yours.  It's an adorable little reader that introduces basic punctuation 
(. , ? ! ") to your kiddos.  You may wish to read one page at a time and then do a mini-lesson for each type of punctuation.  Kids love to read this book to a partner while practicing their best punctuation voices!  This book is a great way to introduce basic punctuation and it would also be a great review activity for the beginning of the year.





Happy Teaching!
Erin Palleschi
Once Upon A Classroom



13 comments:

  1. Just found you from the TpT forum. Cute blog! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment! You are my very first follower :) Thank you for taking the time to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! You are off to a great start! Love your blog design and I love your freebie! I just downloaded it for myself. =)

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Smith!
      Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you downloaded the freebie. Hopefully it will come in handy in the new school year =) Off to check out your blog now!

      Delete
  4. Hi Erin! Your What's Inside My Body unit looks great! I just found your blog through TpT, I'm your newest follower!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan!
      Thanks so much for the support :) It means so much. =)

      Delete
  5. Looking good so far Erin, keep it up and remember that content is king. You need to keep posting to keep people interested.

    Since I see your on TpT, I thought you'd be interested to check out http://wp.me/p3pnwJ-Ac to learn about a new online Marketplace.
    You already have everything ready why not capitalize on an additional site to sell your resources?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new blog! I am your newest follower and I am looking forward to reading future posts!!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katie! I'm off to check out your blog now =)

      Delete
  7. Hi Erin- I found you on the forum, and I love this freebie, and your style in general! Following you on TPT too. Laura
    Read-Write-Create

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks Laura! Your support means the world to me =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Erin! Thanks for sharing this on my blog. Can't wait to see what you add next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops...www.comprehensionconnection.blogspot.com

      Delete