March 8, 2014

41 No Prep Math Quizzes & A Freebie!

Phew!  After many, many days of working on this puppy I am so happy it is done!  My newest resource is something I've wanted to put together for a long time.  I needed a way to quickly assess my students at various points throughout a math unit so I put together 41 quick quizzes that cover most of the major skills I am teaching.  I was also finding that so much time passes between teaching a unit and report cards that sometimes I feel like I need just one more piece of assessment so I can confidently do my final reports.  Here's a look at what's included:

It's on sale until the end of the weekend so grab it now at a reduced price!  

And now for your freebie from this pack!



2 comments:

  1. Your new packet looks amazing Erin! You have thought of everything! I love that it is simple and easy to read but still has just the right amount of cute! :)

    Jeannine
    Creative Lesson Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jeannine! I appreciate your feedback :)

    ReplyDelete