August 18, 2014

Teacher Week: Who

Hey everyone! It's Erin from Once Upon A Classroom!.
It's Teacher Week for our friends in the US but here in Canada I'm still enjoying 2 more weeks of summer!

I'm linking up with my friends over at Blog Hoppin' to share a bit about me!

Today's post is all about introductions.  So, here we go!

My name is Erin Palleschi.  It's pronounced Pal-esh-ee!  I got this name when I married my wonderfully amazing hubby Michael.  Almost 10 years ago!  Yikes!  Has it been that long???

Together we have owned 4 houses!

And together we have 3 beautiful children :)

I am going back to work this September after being at home for 2 1/2 years with these cuties.  AND, I'm teaching a new grade!  I'm moving up from first to second grade!

A few more things about me!

1.  I LOVE to travel.  I mean I have a serious travel bug!  Just whisper about going somewhere and I'm in.  I have a huge bucket list of places I want to see before I go :) So far I have visited 65 cities and 12 countries!

2.  I need coffee.  It definitely makes me "less hatey".


3.  I played soccer for over 30 years.  When I was young I played competitive soccer but most recently played in the "old lady" league for woman 19 and up!  (I'm much closer to the "up").  I decided to hang up my cleats because my soccer night was the same as my girls.  Gotta give them a chance to shine!

4.  I am a PARTY PLANNING maniac!  I LOVE to plan parties, especially birthday parties!  I go all out for my kids!  This is some of the stuff I made for my daughter's 5th birthday party.  It was so much fun!

5.  I am a teacher-author!  I opened my TpT store in November 2012.  It's been a really fun experience.  So fun in fact that I recently made the trip to Vegas for the 1st ever TpT Sellers Conference!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
So that's me in a nutshell!  Mom, wife, teacher!  I can't wait to hear about you!!  Here is the schedule for the rest of the week!


And...the great news is you can link up too!!!!



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Erin! I found you through the blog hop - it's always exciting to stumble across another Canadian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading about you! I am your newest follower!
    Have a great week!
    Marine :)
    Tales from a Very Busy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so stinkin cute!! And coffee makes me less hatey too... I can't wait to use that word every day now - haha!! Good luck this year. You will love second grade!

    Kristin
    My Carolina Classroom

    ReplyDelete